Preparing your worksite well will help to increase the work the Landmate crew can achieve, and maximise your project’s benefits for your community and the environment.
Ensure access to your worksite
Make sure that the Landmate crew can reach the worksite. This can include:
- providing clear directions to the property and/or worksite
- making sure that crews can travel safely to the worksite, taking into account risks from wet, hilly or rough terrain
- having an appropriate contact person available on the day to meet and direct the Landmate crewleader and perform tasks such as opening locked gates.
Clear your worksite
It is important that crews can work effectively and safely. This can include:
- preparing the ground for activities such as tree planting and fencing
- spraying to remove weeds and removing other obstructions that may impede work or cause safety hazards.